Carpets can harbor allergens such as dust, pet dander &
bacteria. We can help minimize these allergens by sanitizing
your carpets. By applying a sanitizing carpet treatment Crowfield
Carpet Care can help "eliminate" hidden allergens
- Dust Mites - Microscopic arachnids commonly found
in dust. One gram of dust can contain anywhere between 100
to 500 mites.
- Pet Dander - Small scales of skin shed by animals
such as cats & dogs.
- Mold - Microscopic "fungal" seeds that
thrive in damp areas of your home. Carpet & upholstery
dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Pollen - Microscopic reproductive component of
flowers & trees. Entering the home from the outdoors
and is a common component of household dust.
- Insects - Common seen and unseen houseguests leave
body parts and droppings that are highly allergenic.
INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL
CHARGE WITH EACH COMBO PACKAGE!
Over time and with regular wear, your carpets loose
the factory applied stain resistant and they quickly
become ineffective at repelling stains. Crowfield Carpet
Care can apply a carpet protectant treatment that will
refresh the resistancy of your carpet to staining and
help to fortify it's ability to resist staining &
Unwanted Carpet Mites!
Our carpet protectant provides:
- Repels Liquids - Spills & accidents can be
removed before permanent staining occurs.
- Shields Carpet Fibers - Forms a molecular shield
around each carpet fiber which increases surface tension
of the fibers which allows for liquids to be removed before
- Repels Dirt - By repelling dirt it cannot be ground
in and absorbed by the carpet fiber.
HELP INCREASE THE BEAUTY AND LIFE OF YOUR
- (843) 412-1123
We are fully
licensed & insured!